FXPC WHISTLE BLOWER POLICY
Effective Date: 1 Apr 2008
ACC 101 applies to suppliers, customers, employees, contractors and other stakeholders including members of the public who have dealings with Fuji Xerox Printer Channel (FXPC) business.
The FXPC business is committed to a policy of exempla ry corporate citizenship. As part of this policy, it expects its officers, contractors and employees to maintain the highest levels of probity in their dealings on behalf of the company and their management of the company's business. This includes stric t compliance with Fuji Xerox's ethics and compliance code and all Law and Regulation applying to the business.
By this policy, FXPC seeks to encourage the reporting of corrupt or illegal practices by the company or any employee or officer of the company regardless of position. Whilst such disclosure is encouraged to occur through the normal hierarchy of the business, any person may report incidents pursuant to this Whistle Blower policy in circumstances where they consider the gravity of the issues warrants such approach or where they have fear of reprisal in the event of raising the matter with their operational contact.
1. All advices communicating an incident/s of corrupt of illegal conduct should be addressed to:
The Whistle blowing Officer
Fuji Xerox Printers
Unit 10/14a Rodborough Road
Frenchs Forest DC NSW 2086
2. All communications to the Whistleblowing Officer shall be dealt with by the Regional Controller, Legal & Finance Dept, or his/her delegate.
3. All dealings with the Whistleblower disclosures will be handled in such a manner as to where possible preserve the anonymity of the whistleblower, however, it needs to be recognised that such may not be possible if the matter is to be properly investigated and responded to. Whilst anonymous submissions/advices are not encouraged, they will be accepted.
4. All Whistleblower communications will be acknowledged within fourteen (14 ) days of their receipt.
5. Whistleblowers advising incidents of corrupt or illegal conduct shall be protected from harassment or retaliation as a consequence of their disclosure. To effect this protection, the Whistle Blowing Officer shall maintain ongoing contact with the Whistleblower as circumstances warrant and the Whistleblower may raise issues of concern with the Whistle Blowing Officer at any time.
6. False reporting shall not attract any protection under this policy.